Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rapper No More

Sent from my mobile. Enjoy.
_____________________________________________________________


I've wasted a lot of my life (since 10th grade) trying to prove myself to everyone from friends and family, to co workers, complete strangers at Hat shack.lol...Its gotten to the point where I cant even enjoy my life cause i'm always working on music trying to perfect it and whatnot...I'm losing grip on reality at times, cutting people off if they dont believe in my work when in all actuallity i should have listened to their words for wisdom...i cant be defined as just ONE thing because I do many...not tryna toot my own horn but just about everything I do is nice as hell from graphics, song writing, music production, directing, video editing, etc...so why be defined as a rapper if thats only PART of me??...from this point forward i am no longer to be refered to as a rapper but an ARTIST of multiple skill...my music isnt dead, it has been "ReAborn"..it is now my goal to create an CLASSIC ARTISTIC MASTERPIECE and I am willing to die trying to make it happen

-ReA

No comments:

Post a Comment